About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Yes, release !

Finally the exams have ended. Even though I have day trips to go to, voluntary work to join, event planning meetings I've got my "me time" back too ! Before this it was just all about Biology, Physics, Chemistry & *mumbles some geeky stuff* what not. Today my long time unsatisfied cravings were satisfied which basically means, shopping ! 8)

I didn't go to a mall this time though. Mom said she just had to take to me to some boutiques in Uptown 'cause they looked nice. And so we did, we were walking down the street just going into random boutiques and amazingly returned back home with some pretty cute stuff. Definitely spent less than we usually did too.

Been wanting a floral dress for a while.


I just really liked the belt, the dress went well with it. Haha naaah I'm kidding.

Floral top that I'm going to add to my "lazy clothes" pile. You know the type of casual clothing that look good anywhere.

Somehow during the past few weeks I haven't been spending much time with my friends. So guys, Ima make it up to all of you during this break. Just ring me ! I have such amazing friends who provide me with so much of care & comfort. And I need to take the time to say thank you for that. Thank you everyone.


Ooooh look who's in San Fran planning to go cliff diving right now. ;D

0 comments: