About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Elder, Hyper - er And Probably More Mature ?


So what does Ms. K do if she's not busy choosing between strawberry jam or peanut butter every morning ? I decide to indulge myself into some exquisite tunes.


And when I mention exquisite, we're talking Jason Mraz, Carlos Santana, Yiruma & etc. And Im pretty sure you MTV addicts have already started to enjoy Mr.Mraz's new one, Make It Mine. Weird that they only have the UK version on Youtube. But oh well.
By the way ...

CINDI'S 14 NOW !

What can I say. We met, we laughed and we hyper - ed. Almost too much alike in so many ways. Like the banana's in pajamas. But their way pro , nobody can beat em. Haha.

Short post. Getting hungry. Time to chomp. * histerical laughter * :P

0 comments: