About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Floater


Since I've been up and about lately, I haven't had much time to tap out something perhaps delicious ? My life's been a daze and somehow I do think I'm getting the best out of this oblivion. It's a relief to wake up in the morning planning out your own schedule -to go swimming, to take a walk, to get fat on tacos. It's all you ! Somehow this would work out better after half of us apply for driver's license.

I also attended a few parties over the weekend. The semi-motive of yesterday's potluck gathering was to provide us a simple briefing on the end-year camp for 2010, the main motive was to eat (naturally). I'm definitely looking forward to it coming December just because of it's theme which I would say is something I can relate to and not hard for you guys to guess either ! No ... it's not about underwears if that came to mind to make things clear haha.




I better go take my shower before the next ep of Castle starts and if you haven't heard of the show I would be speechless. Adios for now friends ? If you are my friends. Oh gosh hope I don't have haters. I think people would be the safest term ...

0 comments: