About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

One of those days

I have a feeling the planets and stars just shifted giving us an all-year-round Sun eclipse 'cause I'm somehow back on Blogger! Finally, after completing a pretty in-detail book review I thought I should spare Fresh But Still Fishy some attention before I get caught digging for nachos again. Valentine's Day for 2011 was a blast of love for me or well, to be more accurate for US! I lost count of how many long whiny love letters my friends got me writing during History class but I don't think it's wrong to think and write about love once during that class instead of discussing about how there wasn't as much love back then. There were just a lot of cows, paddy fields and the love the cows show to the paddy by digesting them in four different stomachs...

For this Valentine's, I'm accepting everyone and anyone as my valentine. And you will be receiving my Belgium imported chocolates sided with Haagen-Daze in 5 years time. We love to love!


1 comments:

Hi, I enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine?

Also pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good writing.. :-D