About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

SuPeR SwEeT SuNdAy

Im gonna hav u in a few dayz......
Who can resist starwberry tarts....

Don't be jealous....haha


Hi!So its SuPeR SwEeT SuNdAy!Well today I got up at abt 12pm before that at 10am my mum opened my curtains so Id get up from my slumber.Sure it did irritate me a bit but No Way i wuz still sleeping happily in my big,comfy bed.She tried again at 11am by offing my radio and aircond and shouting in my ears "Get up!It's already 11am.You havent studied for the day.Hurry!"Then, I said "Yeah,Whatever....I'll be down in 10mins...."and I fell asleep again.Haha.So my mum gave up and went downstairs to have breakfast.Then at 12pm I happily got out of my bed and got ready for the day. I went to my parents room and I saw them getting ready to go somewhere so it went like this



Me:Hey!G'morning Y'all where r both of u going?"



Mum:"Oh juz gonna get some groceries from Carrefour.U wanna follo?"



Me:"I wanted to get the Good Charlotte CD remeber?"



Dad:"I'll take you 1U later"



Mum:"Ya, it's better if u get it from Speedy and before you go to complete your History project,make sure you do some revision."



Me:"Ok.Sure....."


So,I went down had an amazing breakfast.Before my mum left I asked her to get me some Sushi.She gave me a weird look(She hates sushi) and got into the Camry with my dad.After she left i gave a call to Cindi and well discussed a bit about our project.She's actually coming over in 10mins time......


Well,I gotta go nex weeks my b'day and my uncle will be bck frm malacca tomorrow.He's gonna take me to 1u to choose and i-pod.Isn't he juz AwEsOme?!Honestly.......LikE Me haha.Anywayz,till nex time HaVe An AwESoMe SuPeR SwEeT SuNdAy!!!!!!!






0 comments: