About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

My B'DaY!WuZ GoOd.........

Well my b'day went well on tuesday me and my parents went to 1u.Hanged out for ant 4 hours got some clothes at Parkson and the new GC album(it's quite nice)then came back and continued with my head-throbbing sejarah project.I actually saw Haikal a.k.a Hammer there at 1u a few feet away frm me with some other dudez.Didn't stop to say Hi though.Eheh......

Then On mY b'Day
I got up at abt 11am.Had breakfast went to Midvalley.It wuz kinda crowded( sure my b'day everyone want to celebrate ma haha so perasan......)Then even had this Vincci Fashion Show the new line of footwear and clothing were AwEsOme!!!!So me n my sis spent abt half-an-hour juz watching before we started sHoPpInG.I got this cUte wallet kinda thing well i know its used to hold money.And then my uncle called at 12.45pm....

Me:Hey!

Uncle:Dnt u wanna get the i-Pod?

Me:Of course!Duh...Wat time u wanna go?

Uncle:Later at 2pm maybe.....

Me:Ok Ok Ok.Cnt wait!

And he hung up.So i slided my hp bck into my pocket and told my mum (we were at the chldrns dipartment that time buying some clothes for my sis).So at abt 1.55pm we left Midvalley and return home for lunch.Before leaving to get the i-Pod my mum gave some vouchers to my uncle to get some new clothes(To GiV Him A BoOst)So he wuz kinda happy.

Went to this shop in 1u nearby GeEk checked out the i-pods and then walked a few feet to an Apl Shop to checkout how to customize the i-pod.Ok so we decided to get the 2GB i-Pod Nano(only avaible in silver unfortunately but the cover can be changed).

Uncle:Yea we wanna get the 2GB i-Pod

Shopdude:2GB arr ...wait let me check....oh run out of stock la...sry

Me:Why dnt we go bck and check if they hav

Uncle:Ok thx anyway

The shop we went bck to also ran out of stock.The promoter said we had to go all the way to their branch in KLCC if we want the i-Pod.

Uncle:Ok u call them and make sure they have the i-Pod there im going now

Promoter:Ok sure sure her's the add

It seemed ridiculous to me.So as we were walking out i said to my uncle.To checkout at GeEk.Amazingly GeEk had the i-Pod.(Muaxxx thx so much guyz at GeEk).Bought the i-pod even got an offer including a free travel charger worth RM100.Before i helped my uncle choose some shirts and bought my mum a pair of pearls earings.

Uncle:Here's ur birthday gift sincerely frm me!

Me:Thx so much!

Later at nite my and my cuz's went to TGI's and well it wuz my b'day and it happened to me .Oh no!The b'Day crew.Ahhhh!It wuz truly an embarrassing moment.Be singed at.....Haizz we it wuz a fun and tiring day.Well i guess this means no more celebrations til exam.K bye Guyz!

0 comments: