About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Can It get any weirder?!

Well yesterday me,Cindi and Yi Yuan were at the benches where like the scouts stuff are painted on the walls and at abt 12.29pm lime jelly came there.And it went like this

LJ:Hey erm....wat r u guyz doing here?

Me:Juz talking......

Cindi:nothing.......

LJ:Oh bcoz this is my duty spot.Hmm.........



After a few seconds it we started feeling a bit weird me n Cindi got up at the same time and

Cindi:I think its time we leave

Me:Yea.Sry for interupting man!!!!!!

And we sped off to our jaga spots.Later on that day at about 1.10pm we had a prefects meeting at 5 Jati(Cindi ur man's class arr and ur OTHER man wuz there also).So it seems both form 1 and 2 prefects had 2 sing in a choir.Then, before we left Pn.Shanthi wuz asking for musical instrument players.At first me n Joanne thought of putting up our hands together.But it wuz scary the last few moments i still remember the cold sweat running down my forehead.Then,Joanne said "We hav to make Pn.Shanthi proud".Obviosly i didnt hear her, she grabbed my hand all of a sudden and raised it.I gave out a vry weird sound in shock.Which made all of the prefects turn their heads towards me n Pn.Shanthi laugh.Then,slowly I turned my head to Joanne and gav her a vry unpleseant smile.Nothing else to do with my hand still raised up like a flagpole in the air I had no choice but to say

Me:I can play the guitar!

Pn.Shanthi was pleased.But it wuz payback time n Pn.Shanthi wuz finding for more players so this time I shouted loudly

Me:Joanne can play the guitar and drums!!!!!

Pn.Shanthi:Ok gud...Anyone else?No?Ok then Joanne and Kiru shall play.All of the form 1s can return 2 class.Thank You!

That wuz wat mainly happened yesterday.Till later .BYEZ!!!!!

0 comments: