About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

GoOd MoRninG ReViVal..^^

Me and Cindi!Haha!Both of us damn gaya!LOL!
I dunno why but I juz LUV the new album by Good Charlotte!Iv always gone crazy abt their songs..and the best part I NVR GET BORED OF THEM!XD Somehow GC songs are very addictive and nvr boring.Well of course not all of us agree we r YOUNG AND HOPELESS.. but u hav 2 agree the song's GrEaT!^^The River are one of my favs.Im not a dark person but ...I cnt describe it..ITS AWESOME!Haha!Best part when I bought the album wuz,I got a free GC T-shirt!Yea!(Joanne dnt be jealous arr...LOL!I know u r)Today,is good, got up at abt 10.30am..Went to GSC and well we thought we were kinda running out of time .So, we bought some food it took us abt 15mins juz waiting in the que and the que WASNT LONG!And why it took so long?Bcoz..The counter lady..I would confirm frm the way she was moving around getting food 4 the customers,she wuz still half asleep or juz got really bored of her job in the starting of the day itself.Nvm abt her,we took our seats in the cinema and atleast 10mins were taken up by adds.Big,green,disgusting,funny Ogre!Shrek 3 mainly is kinda slow still hilarious.Especially the part where Puss In The Boots and Donkey will switch bodies.Haha!^^



After coming back home,I had some lunch and spent some time with my NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL.It rox!Its kinda silver and has those black lines across,it an all-surface basketball..It REALLY LOOKS GUD^^.Mite juz put a pic of it later.Well Chao!Gonna hav tea.Cindi hope u were here too I know ur craving 4 the tea.Haha!LOL!

0 comments: