About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

OnE oF ThE bEsT ApPlaUsE

Joanne when we were chased
Today was AWESOME!ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!Well,I got up lazily 2day at abt 6.15am coz Im supposed 2 be at scool at 7.20am.My uncle dropped me off at scool at abt 7.15am.I wuz rather sleepy and blur carrying my guitar everywhere.First I found Cindi and Firbiegladly...and the others eventually.So,we had 2 stay at the tapak perhimpunan listening to some really long and boring speaches.
Phoebe stuck Blake's pic on her notebook and wrote her name below the pic.It wuz rather hilarious coz it looked more like Blake Loius AKA Phoebe Tan.Haha!At about 10am we were gathered at the hall.The afternoon session prefects' choir was the opening act!.Unfortunately they was some cake cutting ,gift giving ceremony and we had 2 wait backstage for abt an hour.All of the performers were panicking except me and Joanne we were too bz admiring our precious guitars.At 11am "As the opening act the prefects from the afternoon session!"Us guitarists were ready onstage abt 2mins b4 the choir.The crowd looked 2 easy 4 me haha!Perasan....haha!^^

The performance was great other than the fact me,Leon and Joanne had 2 share the same microphone and it felt rather short.Loads of ppl were taking pics of the guitarists so I had 2 giv big wide smiles everywhere I turned and looked.I kinda got paused in the middle but I managed 2 look at Joanne and catchup.No one noticed LOL!XD

At 12.40pm my mum's car arrived the scool gate and rushed off 2 1u.We changed and we went 4 lunch 2 the 'Chicken Rice Shop' and guess who we saw Leon,James,Chun Khee and some other dudes.Too much too tell so we kinda talked 2 them and left.Then,we went to the new wing and they were having somekind of carnivale.With some weird dudes dressed like characters frm The Phantom of the Opera.Me and Joanne were really eager 2 get good pics of them.But when we approached them they came out of their spots and tried 2 come near us.Frm far thay looked ok but when they came out of the red ribbon divider thing and came really close 2 me, Cindi and Joanne we freaked out!Accidently we banged into another guy walking pass by.The dudes dressed in weird costumes went back behind the ribben again(but the ladies looked very beautiful dressed like jypseys).So,me n Joanne though it was safe and we approached them again.This time we were a bit further still the dude in purple with a mask tried coming out

Me:OMG!He's coming out!Ahh

Joanne:AHHH!

Cindi:OH No!

And we started running 4 our lives!I managed 2 glance back and the dude was lifting up the ribbon and coming after us.We ran a few feet way and ended at a dead end thinking it was a toilet we could hide in.Fortunately,according 2 my mum he gav up and went bck in.Freaky Much!

We also dropped by Dreamworld and took some crazy,not prepared pics.All of the pics were terribly hilarious!XDAfter leaving 1u we sent bck Joanne at abt 5.35pm.Cindi came 2 my hse then later on at abt 6.00pm her parents came 2 fetch her home.

That was my day!Its AwEsOmE!XD

0 comments: