About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

My ViSit to OnE u

Oooo I got the Grapetiser and my uncle got the Appletiser!
Young fashionista!Supermodel!Perfecto!

They should pay me for advertising!LOL!


It didnt turn that well this pic.Made me look really tall didnt it?Arr nvm la










So on mother's day my sis and uncle wanted to watch Spiderman 3.Since,there was no one at home exept the maid(parents were out).I decided to follo them to get the tickets but I didnt want to watch the movie.I took a few pics also.Unfortunately,there was a dog show in front of and my uncle and sis insisted on going(my uncle wanted to go coz there was free nescafeXP and my sis wanted 2 c the dogs).I hav this kinda ego for untamed not cute-looking dogs.Especially when they'r owners are not controlling em with a leash!Even on merentas desa day I was running with the crowd so I could hang out with my pals not with the superfast runners in front or the super slow ones at the bck.Suddenly at one of the houses we were running pass by








Cindi:Oh look at the doggie it's so cute!








I saw the little fierce puppy and noticed a small opening for the dog 2 run out.I could sense trouble.So.....








Me:Guyz....Erm....I gotta go








and i sped off and overtook loads of ppl in a blink of an eye.Since I was out of the danger zone I though of jogging.I slowed down and then frm the bck all of my frenz were panting nonstop trying to catch up 2 me








Cindi:Hey!Wait up!








Firb:Yea are u so afraid of dogs?!








Joanne:Nex time tell us before u run like the wind......








Me:Haha.Hurry up guyz lets finish this up!








That day I noticed I had a talent for running.Cool eh?And the other talent is LET A DOG CHASE ME ILL RUN LIKE LIGHTNING!








Back to the point.......




But these dogs all looked(and im saying ONLY LOOKED)tame.....well it happened there was a situation where I had 2 walk between a gigantic snow husky and a poodle.Luckily nothing happed.hehe...Then I took a few pics and we headed to Secret Recipe to get a mother's day cake for my mum.It was a carrot cheese cake.Taste so goooooood!While waiting for it my uncle and me had some sparkling juice(it was steaming hot that day) and bcoz my sis is a choc addict she got a rich choc cake.....ENJOY THE PICS!!!!!!!!!Exams hav started so need to go study....XD

0 comments: