About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Towards the ending RoX!!!

Most of the Brain Boiling exams are over.Yesterday I sat 4 my Sejarah and Sivix papers.SIVIX was PURE COMMON SENSE!LOL!I didnt study a lot the most I did was go through the notes.Still I could answer all of the questions!LOL!Sejarah on the other hand, was kinda better than I thought it would be.Sure I had to tembak abt 6 ques but I think I managed 2 ACE it.Atleast I hope so.....On Monday we had our Science.Paper 1 was good Paper 2 was a bit difficult.OMG the performance is coming soon!It's this Friday!I was practicing the song yesterday till my fingers turned pink and numb...Haha but it was fun XD

Anyways coming Friday most of us already hav plans.Friday is Hari Guru celebration so we'll finish at 12.30pm.Cool eh?Then after scool my mums gonna pick me,Joanne and Cindi frm scool(coz she finishes scool at the same..She's a teacher)then head 2 The Curve or 1u.Since,my mum has a CR-V dats why bunking me and Joanne's guitars should not be a prob.( Did I mention Joanne's mum also has a CR-V LOL!)

We are gonna CELEBRATE till we drop to the floor.HAHAHA!I mean honestly..who wouldnt?!The exams started last last Wednesday(16th May 2007)and its gonna end 2mrw.Its typical most of us
had many sleepless nites spent 4 studying.And everyone looks terribly pressured up during the exams. A few prefer fixing their eyes 2 their books 24/7!Most of the time u cnt c happy smiles ,all of our smiles look kinda retarded.Bcoz of the pressure of not passing or not getting all 'A's for the exams.Im juz greatful its all gonna be over 2mrw.Lets remeber the+ moment

2.30pm
24th May 2007
Freedom From Mid-Year exams!
For the SMK Damansara Utama students


Hehe bye guys!XD

0 comments: