About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

1St TiMe Eva!!!!!!

too much too handle in a day!!!!!!!
most of the time u can see me looking like this at schoool

like me when Im sleeping haha.....lolz


HaLLo Again PeePs!It seeems as though i actually hav to play my guitar for the prefects choir for Hari Guru after all on satge in front of EVERYONE!!!!!!But the gud thing is Me,Joanne and Mr.Tai AKA Leon hav to play chorus(so far) for Kenangan Terindah.Its a really nice song.....Well at first we were supposed 2 play it in C.It turned out gud I went home practiced It sounded GrEaT!Till James came up to us and told us 2 play it in D.D was really hard especially when they expect us to play it well on the spot.The chords were hard.... and they change really quickly.In other words JOANNE N ME WERE NOT GETTING THE HANG OF IT.So,to our pleasure Mr.Tai talked 2 James (more like forced him) and made it 2 C again.Yay!Practice went well that day my yesterday was something like this 4 me






Friday



8.30am get up hav breakfast



9.00am practice song ,revise



10.30am transport picked me up,pick up and send bck some other kids



12.oopm at school saw Kylie and Jasmine



12.35pm everyone was at school so we went to 5 Jati to practice



2.00pm Mr.Tai asked me wat time was it, my fingers turning maroon



2.20pm grab guitar head to class to leave my guitar



2.25pm go to canteen get some juice met Jensen



2.30pm Run back to class.Substitute teacher was there(Science teacher out on course)



3.17pm Substitute teacher wanted to give exercise bcoz class was getting noisy



3.20pm Substitute teacher vry nice let the prefects go 4 recess(vry happy no need 2 stay n copy work)



3.30pm Saw Ms.Sarah,had recess,went for duty



3.50pm Bell rang, had maths class



5.15pm went 2 5 Jati again 4 choir practice, had 2 brw Mr.Tai's pick



6.45pm very tired ,went 4 mandarin class, bought a pick,ask mum to get me a new guitar(she said she'll get me one after consulting my teacher)



8.15pm take dinner,sleep.zzzzz...............






Haha.Whoa that was a lot 2 write.Well byez!!!!!!












0 comments: