About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

>< More Exams.....Ahh.They havent ended.....


OK now Im getting kinda SICK AND TIRED with the exams!(I really wonder how im gonna manage form 5s they'res last 4 weeks!0_0)Iv finished Maths,English,KH,Geo,BM ok so here's wat it felt like


Maths ~ Totally Complicating but answerable

English ~ Subjective it was good made my fingers hurt Objective was ok ok la ^^

KH ~ It was cool but couldnt answer a few ques

Geo ~ Couldnt answer 1/4 of the paper!(pengsan already)

BM ~ (I hate BM, so if i gav a positive answer it would be wierd)

The subjective made my fingers hurt then numb,Objective was ok la.....Serious!XP


That's how I felt abt the exams so far.... ISNT IT JUZ GREAT I GOT MORE EXMAS NEX MONDAY!(MY SARCASM IS TAKING OVER ME)Iv still got Science,Sejarah,Sivix,PJK and Seni.Only my b'day celebration, frenz and the feeling of being released frm the exam (this Thursday) makes me wanna get good grades and study 4 the exams.I CNT WAIT


Thursday, after2.30pm PARTY!But then got prefects choir practice la....Its kinda fun too!XD


Friday "Happy Teacher's Day!"and perfomance I HAV 2 PLAY MY GUITAR

with Joanne and Leon while Cindi,Nisshata,Grace Ling,Jia Min and my

other prefect buddies juz stand arranged onstage and sing the song


Saturday LeT tHe HolIdAyZ BeGiN!!!!!!!!



yay!cya and wish me luck guz!!!!!

0 comments: