About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

PuNk RoCkEr 4eva,New guitar yay!!!!!^^

Its actually kinda creepy and weird 2 say but my hands are becoming more bony and ladylike by the day... Like my mum's ahh!Weird rite ?but its true!I noticed this when I was trying some clothes at the curve.Then,I just raised my hand in front of me and I noticed...I asked my mum if there were any changes all she said was "Stop being over dramatic la"A bit abt me:im NOT LADYLIKE! I dnt really wanna be either...I like being called PuNk RocKeR, im into basketball, i love playing my guitar, Iv fell down,tripped in so many places (and I dnt really get embaressed abt it.I juz get up and laugh at myself.XD),when it comes to movies though...I love comedy romance movies,SERIOUSLY NO VIOLENCE!I hate fighting scenes in movies!,I listen to all sorts of music...Other than that yea im a girl I LOVE SHOPPING!definetly luv hanging out with my frens...Haha!XDI know lots of ppl like me and one of them is definetely JOANNE!My Punk Rocker partner!LOL!

Moving on...Lets talk abt my new guitar,Im gonna get it this weekend. It has a solid top and rosewood.ITS SLEEK!I love it.And well..there also another option my uncle has this classical guitar but well the strings are horrible and he said

Uncle:"Why dnt u juz do u up this guitar instead of buying a new one.Change the strings give it a polish.It'll look brand new!"

Me:*Hassitating and looking at the guitar up and down*Erm...I guess I'll show it to the teacher ..Still I cnt confirm it might not be the type he's looking for..It looks really good though

Uncle:Yea I know!Still looks new except the strings*adjusting the string that was dangling on the fret board*Most of the students in my scool use this model 4 exam...Should be ok la...

Me:*talking 2 teach on hp*Ok I'll bring it along this friday...haha!XD

Well Cindi's gonna come in an hour.Chao!Dnt want her shouting and calling at my front door...Haha!Btw,Cindi's CURRENTLY taking guitar lessons frm her dad!haha!G'Luck Cindi!LOL!Chao!^^

0 comments: