About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

ExAmS ArE OvEr!LeT ThE PaRtYiNg BeGiN!!!!XD

Turns out that exams are over today LOL.Coz the chinese exams were over they brought forward the PJK exam 2day.And dats it!The exams,Theyre OVER!I dint know abt the PJK exam till Joanne told me.LOL!Since PJK is not counted in our marks.U cn guess i didn't do it well.Haha!But who cares!Im going insane rite now .So happy!Even better new at abt 1.00pm 2day after perhimpunan,MoRe GoOd NeWs!!!!XD Im a PREFECT I MADE IT!!!!!!!


2mrw all of the prefects are gonna be in hall practicing 4 our choir.So....We dnt need 2 be falling on our books or going through our testpapers at class.The taylor is also going to come to take measurement 4 our PREFECT'S UNIFORM lolz!during recess...

Then,on Friday we hav Hari Guru.Scool finishes at 12pm so my mum's gonna pick me,Cindi and Joanne and we're gonna go partying at 1u.YAY!

0 comments: