About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

IV FiNiShEd It FiNaLlY!!!!!!!

this pic looks like Nisshata when she blasted out laughing
Ok i looked mainly like this anime above.lol......0_0

After he passed me my face was a bt like this pic of ueki arent we so much alike........


Look like me when Goofy and I almost crashed









Yes!Yes!iv finished it the project the stupid sejarah one.That i have been doing for like the past 2 months it's finally finished not binded yet but FINISHED!!!!!!But well ther's the art project unfornately.But that's easy all I hav to do is A BoX!haha......Well i havnt told u guyz obt Goofy,Lime Jelly and NQ.These 3 guyz keep on coming in our dreamz. They really do exist though.They are not ghosts.Lol! HAhaha....Im kinda frenz with goofy and well I juz found out that Lime Jelly actually knows me since standard 5. How I found out? OK so it wuz last friday.And Man Ling showed up and told me my new jaga spot for that week friday only coz Monday(Man Ling didnt come)Tuesday and wednesday(Public holiday)Thursday(Man Ling did came but she didnt plan our jaga spots yet).So, gladly it wuz the front gate and i stand near the dewan=)(happy happy me iv done the back gate before and front gate.No longer i must jaga the gates haha)After assembly in the hall,i have to wait at the door where the form 1s come out.Some dude came in late and i wrote down his name.No prob.Until.........








LJ:Hey kiru!Hav u written this guy's name








Me:Yea(acting vry normal but deep down inside "Ahhhh he knows my name!!!!!"








So i was freaking out inside.And i told Cindi , Firbz, Joanne and Nisshata.As I remeber.So during recess we hav to do our duties.Earlier before school i bought this pen i wanted a red pen. But for some reason the cover was red and the pen ink was blue.During recess i ask my peronda to gimme some time to change my pen i went to the scool bookstore and i explained to the shopkeeper. She gav a small giggle and said"that's why I told to test the pen before u buy"then changed the pen. I wuz rather embarresed on the other hand....I said "Eheh,Thx!" and i sped off to my duty spot again.On my way I told Nisshata........








Me:Eh nisshata lime jelly know's my name u know.Freaky rite?








Nisshata:He know's u since standard 5 la noob








Me:Err....really?








Nisshata:Yup








Me:How do u know that?








Nisshata:I know lotz of things my fren........








Me:Oh ok.See u later








So I walk off to my duty spot.Earlier that day also Cindi saw Lime Jelly kinda... well... u can call it greeting Goofy nearby the laluan koko towards the stairs girls toilet.According to her it was like this








LJ:OMG








Goofy:Wateverla








Cindi:I sense a bitch fight.Haha(in her thoughts)








Other than that after scool,I was a few cms frm bumping into Goofy.Close call!Nisshata was looking at me and before he passed I look normal then after he passed me I had this freaked out look on my face.Watching that happen Nisshata blasted out laughing and she couldnt stop for the nex few minutes.








Nisshata:hahaha!Wait till I tell Cindi!








Me:eheh its ok ill tell her








Nex day Cindi came over and we tried to finish the prjct.So, I told her abt the day before.She also Blasted out laughing.......I wuz getting kinda irritated with this.Then Cindi told me that she had a dream that we were performing a song at the MTV Awards 2013.Even some FOB members appeared in her dream.Weird rite?








Anyway I gotta go study for my exam.BYEZ!For more thrill and spills me,Cindi and Firbie went through u guyz can visit








sinfulxindulgence.blogspot.com







or








gateaux-sensation.blogspot.com







Firbie keeps on changing her blog add so I advise all of u guyz to go to Cindi's blog then, look under 'channels' and find for 'firbs'.








See y'All!!!!!!!!








0 comments: