About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

My First Pasta. Boil, Baby. Boil !

Staying home all alone I try to enjoy the silence. But it was soon diturbed by a faint sound. I even feel vibrations. Oh damnit, it's my tummy. Eventually finding some pasta in the drawers I let myself ito the world of cooking. Though I'd probably be in the lower amateur level.

Clearly knew what that meant

Kay, now im confused. Trying to recall what they do in the movies. I start boiling water.
Everthing seems to be under control.
See, semi-boiled macaroni ! :D

So after boiling the now-soft macaroni. Got rid of the water & put in all in the bowl.
Reached out for the Prego then started on that.

Tadaa ! -immitates Wall-E voice.

I thought I did pretty good for a first timer. Though there weren't much ingredients to add so it looked rather plain. And by the way, it arrived ... my results.



80.3% in total that's all im saying , hun ! ;)

0 comments: