About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Twilight Movie Release

Finally, the day we've all been waiting for not including the time Big Apple Doughnuts opened an outlet at The Curve. Today's the Twilight movie release in Malaysia !


Bet it's going to be best movie for the season after making such a big wave in the bookstores. Obviously the book was good but I have a feeling the movie might be better since they have the perfect cast. We'll just have to wait & see.

By they way, I have a confession ... Can't hold it back any longer. I think

ROBERT PATTINSON'S HOT !

There, I got it off my chest. Honesty doesn't feel that bad afterall. ;)

0 comments: