About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

He's Coming For Me

The one thing I love about Chinese New Year. No, its not the red streamers or artistic mooncakes. It's the SALE baby. Prices down by 70% and 50%, who can resist honestly ? I managed to grab this long-sleeved green top out of the vulture pit. Sure I got some bruises and cuts but it was worth the risk. Haha.

So, I didn't get to tell about my depression case did I ? This seems like a good time before the weeks start passing by again for me to update. On the first day of school of course a lot of chaos is bound to be involved. But the real chaos didnt take place till we were divided to our classes. Everybody I was close to got into Kiambang or Anggerik & who was the loner that got left behind ?

The first day I felt like tearing my guts out. Following day, I talked to the lady in charge. She said she'll help me out but I wasn't so convinced by her tone. The third day was my great escape. After waving goodbye to everybody & convincing them that I'm not going to die or something I made my way to Anggerik. Sat with a group of girls who hate Miley Cyrus as much as me. Obviously we got along pretty well.

It's not like I hate the people in Teratai but Kiru's got to be surrounded by a number of nerds to study. Haha.

0 comments: