About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Oh, Juicebox

The second week of school or maybe third wasn't as exhausting as the first. I've managed to maintain my record of not napping in the afternoons.

Other than the daily routine of going to school & getting my finger swollen after hours of copying notes from the board an hour of MTV After School seems to make my day. See how much I've changed ? But its okay, Im a geek and I'll embrace the fact that I am. (:

Talking about geeks ... a famous one is droppin by Malaysia in March. The geek that we all love. JASON MRAZ ! Official posters and ads haven't been out yet but I got the confirmation from his official site which seems to be good enough.

By the way, Cindi and me started of a Juicebox mania after badminton club the other day. The fact that it felt so refreshing after some hardcore sprinting and smacking feathery shuttlecocks all we could say was " Juicebox ... - slurp " So dont be surprised if accidentally if you find two freaks just shouting out Juicebox ! Juicebox ! around the school.

0 comments: