About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Making The Trade

Since my bimbo ( Cindi ) & my emo kid ( Najla ) have been updating their bloggies more than mine I have to get back on track ! Even though, I haven't been up to much honestly. Haha. Teacher's Day was a little crazy yesterday with the Form 4 prefects completely in charge with almost all of the events this year but still whole lotta fun to plan together.

Anyways, I actually got a new guitarrrrr. It did come up to a bit but I don't go guitar shopping as much as Nasy or something. That girl has so many guitars probably if you sum it all up she could have half of a hundred thousand dollars right under her roof. :D


That's my new baby ! Weheee. The smell of the woods still gets to me making my insides all itchy.


Cindi actually thought I bought a guy named Martin Ellipse. Wth, hahaha. -__-

I've definitely fallen in deep in love with it because Martins are well known produce the most favourable sound for guitarist -including John Mayer. Very amplified & clear which are the main things I'd look for in an acoustic guitar. And to end this post on a random note


That's me & Anthony on cam earlier today. Haha. I was supposedly studying my Biology. You guys should feel free to drop by his blog too, it's pretty nice. Even though he tells me he completely lost his blogging mojo for a lifetime which I don't think is that possible. :)

Happy re-educating yourselves for the exams, everyone ! Wishing you guys all my luck for the next month.

0 comments: