About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Location Doesn't Excist For Dance

I had a little gathering on the first of May since I was turning sixteen that night. And before I get into the party, thank you everyone for your wishes ! I really appreciate it.

The guests started arriving at about 8:15pm. Unusually punctual Malaysians. Haha. Soon, Ashmeera & me however were there two hours earlier to decorate the place a little and get last minute things sorted out. I get invited to parties a lot but don't throw many of myself so I did need the helping hands.


The guy's did the barbequeing. The chicken, shrimp & fish were fantastic guys !


Several shrimps just fell in between the grills and got burned to ashes. Haha.


Awh, I got fruit puncheddddddd.


It did taste nice though. Like papaya & honeydew juice with a little sizzle thanks to 7up.


Shall all peace in the world gather tonight supporting harmony of the world, raise your two fingers with us !


We had our little karaoke session too. Didn't have much music collection to choose from since I was such a rush before the party started. But Lady Gaga was naturally the best for the night.


Walk walk fashion baby, work it- Banana ? Shar. xD





We were just dancing EVERYWHERE. Outside of the house, on the way to the lake, at the dock of the lake. Hypering rules. Haha.


That cupcakes were so lovely. :"D


The party ended well past midnight after I cut the cake. Thank you so much everyone, once again. It's you guys that made this special and for that I'm grateful to call such beautiful people like you, my friends.

0 comments: