About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Shar's 16th

So, this will be an update on Sharmaine's birthday party ! Which was month ago but since someone takes two weeks just to transfer these pictures to her computer, I'm only blogging about the party now. Haha.

They had a grill going outside with professional caterers too. And omgosh, the lamb was heavenly. Damn my salivary glands are already working at top notch just thinking about how juicy it was. You've got to give me these caterers contact number la, Shar. :D


Since all of the adults were outside having their very serious "adult talks" we decided to stay in & play Uno while waiting for everyone to get there.


What could get better at a party than camwhoring with a dslr for us girls ?



The guys were still at the Uno game. -___-

Awwie, Fang Fang looks adorable in this shot. We got you either way, Lionel. Hahaha.


Oh look bimbos attacking me with pillows again.



Kids have a thing for Azman ... Interesting. That fella kept licking off the cream on the cupcake only though. So cute.


HAPPY 16TH SHAR !
I wanted to get you a Ferrari but since you had fun licking up Pitbull I just got you that bracelet. Haha.

0 comments: