About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

A Different City Every Night

I'm starting to have the feeling that I should get a planner. I have got coursework to complete, events to plan -including a camp-, got picked to go for day trips to caves ? And the usual such as preparing for mid-terms. It's not that I don't have all of this under control, it's just that I don't own the best memory.

Anyways ! Has anyone heard of Bruno Mars ? I could be a possible fan of him in a matter of days really. He's the guy with the lovely voice in remix for Beautiful Girls called Nothing On You with B.o.B and he also featured in Travie's latest song Billionaire. He has done several other collabs but none that really lasted on mainstream as I remember. But nonetheless, this guy is jazzy & smooth that I honestly think that it's a must all of you indie-lovers to check his music out ! 8D

http://www.myspace.com/brunomars

0 comments: