About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Dreamers Get The Best

Go ahead and ask me what my dream is, I would say something silly to make you laugh but deep down inside I would secretly re-question myself ... " What is my dream ? " I want to make my own music, own a restaurant while living on a yacht so I can dive in the ocean for my own fish. Somehow these are the only goals I've developed. If I don't get this I'd pick the other. I'm allowing myself to be exposed to as much of risk I could receive just by being that flexible. If it makes me happy it goes, so lets carry on the legacy normally discovered in History classes of sitting aimlessly by the window to keep dreaming ! There's no rush unless you're forty-five without a job.

0 comments: