About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Pimp's Night

Since this evening's weather has it's best intentions on drawing me into dreamland again, I'm going to go against it ! By possibly transmitting whatever energy I have left from a little sleep deprivation last night into blogging.

All hail the sacred word that hasn't been heard for a while now !

The past few weeks have been heavy but at least it knocks out a little laziness in me before the finals begin soon enough. So, I'm just going to save the slackish activities to savour during the end-year break. However, I did have a good time once again the last time I was out with my peeps especially for one of them in particular.

It was mah chinese indian attemptful best friend's 16th ! *inside joke*




George the awesomeness let us win free dessert & fried mac n' cheese !


Daniel was just more into the game than Soon's talking about waiting tables at Dave's, haha.


Yes that is actually rice under the shrimp & broccoli, nyummm


Kiru : I'm hotter than that sauce
Shar : Oooh, I like that ;)


Thank you for such a fun night Cindi ! You know we love you ! Eh, when's my salary coming in arh ? haha

0 comments: