About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Desperato...Haha

Harlow! Iv been rather busy these holidays...First was the malacca trip. It went pretty well. I managed to spend an hour at this grand new mall there, Dataran Pahlawan. The name doesnt sound that interesting or tempting but its a great place! After the one nite stay we head back home and I start my gaming. I did mention that I got the Desperate Housewives game didn't I? Anyway I luv the game! It rox its lyk Sims but AWESOME-er! You have to finish certain amount of goals to move up to the next level. Out of so much interest I managed to finish it in 2 nites ^^ Its just so much of suspense and drama EVEN in the game. All you guys reading this one advice: GET THE GAME! It seriously is a cool game.The graphics are really good too. It really feels lyk ur one of the girls on Wisteria Lane when u play it. Yea!Haha!^^

Besides that, Cindi and me were planning on spending some brother time tomorrow. Ciao till later! XD

0 comments: