About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Ciao Ciao exams!

Hey everybody finally the exams were over last Monday.Everybody looked so happy during recess it felt as if it wuz Friday.Haha!Well,currently im in my cousins hse.Juz finished printing my GEO project...finally finished with it^^.Anyway Monday wuz kinda unlucky coz the minute i got home

Mum:Sry to say but the internet connection is GONE!Once aagain after 5 months....

Me:AWESOME!Juz awesome and it had 2 be today.....

I told my dad abt it...

Dad:I know.The whole college lost connection too not only our hse.Iv informed the internet guys

Me:Oh...erm....ok...

Besides that Nath and me got 34/50 for our science,Haha!Weird eh?First we started talking the same,then acting the same and now even our results ARE THE SAME!L0Lx!!!XDThen,my moral paper was a miracle...most ppl got around 60% but Cindi and me got lyk 86%(me)91%(Cin).Both of us beat almost all of the class smartie pants like Nisshata(80%) n Caleb(76%).Its amazing!Coz both of us were lyk totally blank in the subjective part and we started writing.I guess all of that crap wuz the rite answers!I got the 2nd highest mark.Haha!Truly a MIRACLE!XDDDD

Iv gotta go now.BTW,Click 5's new song Jenny SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!

0 comments: