About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Phoebe/Blake!Again arr?!

Today during duty time Joanne walked up to me with a rather pissed off look.
Joanne:Kiru, Im very unhappy
Me:Wha...why?*heartbeating faster*
Joanne:You haven't been updating your blog
Me:*sweat*Oh!!!LOL!!!!
Joanne:Haha!
You mite be wondering what the title actually ment so here we go....It happened yesterday during MM
In the library Cindi,Firb and me were waiting for Phoebe/Blake.After abt 15mins,still no sign.I decided to checkout what took her/him so long.I took a few steps outside of the library and I saw her.
Me:Why'd you take so long?
Blake:I had return to class a few times
Me:...?
Blake:1st time,I went to get my pencil case
2nd time,I went to get my book
3rd time,I went to have a drink
Me:*laughing like a crazy idiot*
Blake:Oh wait!I need 2 go back!
Me:Why??*tagging along,trying to recover from the laughter*
Blake:I need to get my bottle
Me:Didnt u juz have a drink?
Blake:Yea but I still need it
Me:I follow
I followed her to the class.Pn Pang was there.Rather ambaressed she asked me to to and get her bottle.I wuz speachless.All I did wuz
Me:Pn Pang..Phoebe..erm...needs to...haha!get her bottle!lol
*I couldnt help it.I juz had to laugh! and blake came in to get the bottle at that moment*
Pn Pang:How many times more arr Phoebe???
Blake:Dont worry Pn Pang it won't happen again
The whole class bursted out laughing at that point.Including me and Phoebe.We ruturned to the library after that.Cindi and me started browsing through the previous schoool mags.They were awesome.I also managed to spot my cousin in the 2005's edition!
^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^

0 comments: