About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

The Order Of the Pheonix

Last Sunday(2 days ago),I went to watch Harry Potter V...Well the movie wuz ok I guess...Some parts got me kinda bored...But overall it wuz good^^.Though the part where harry starts ilusinating Umbrige becoming the headmistress..it wuz scary.And Hagrid!How could they only let him be in the movie for only 5-6mins??Even Ron and Hermoine didnt hav much to say.I guess this movie mainly focuses on Harry and Voldy..erm...sry..Voldermort.
I luv a few parts of the movie.First one wuz,when harry was ilusinating Ron's twin bros trash the whole examination hall!Haha!Way to go guys!Then, it wuz when Harry was babbling all sorts of stuff when he was caught by Umbrige.And then Snape goes like "No Idea".Snape rox!Only in that scene la...And the one I cnt forget is when Dumbledore fanishes..I still remeber the dialog
"Minister u may not like him.But u hav to agree the man's got style"
I bursted out laughing at that point.Everyone did!Haha!Oh lookie they're playing it on HBO now.A few scenes with Umbrige in it.She so weird and annoying.Wth!Oh haha...there's the scene with Snape!I cnt help it!HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

0 comments: