About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Tagged!:)

5 things found in my bag

1.Sneaker Bar
2.Cash(Is a must)
3.Inhaler(emergency purposes:)
4.I-pod(I luv u!)
5.Lip Ice(Makes me cool when its HOT lol)

5 things found in my purse

1.My pick(ill never forget u)
2.Cash
3.My school identity card
4.A pic with my buddies
5.Dentyne

5 things iv always wanted to do

1.Perform onstage with Nath/Cindi,my punk rocker bro/Joanne and firb in Hollywood and worldwide

2.Go to Tokyo,spend a lot on a 'one of a kind' sports car.Then,drift drive almost everynite with a few buddies.

3.Succesfully pass all of my guitar exams,school exams

4.Be Rich and Famous!

5.Grow taller but not TOO tall^^

5 things im currently into

1.Lollipop by dada

2.Leveling up in Runescape

3.Finishing up my projects quickly

4.Drift Driving

5.Solving some problems...


ppl who i wanna tag
joanne
paige
nikita
cindi
jenna

0 comments: