About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Blazers are so HOT!!^^

Iv been so bz lately.Barely hav the time to blog.Iv got
1.BM pembentangan(rolls eyes)
2.GEO project
3.Art handcraft(not thinking of doing it)
4.Sivix project
5.Delayed KH course work(which cost me a dimerit)
Well for me the dimerit has already been replaced with a merit from Pn Shanthi.So it doesnt matter...The projects!God!Why so many?!Anyways,I better stop whining..its get me and u guys reading bored after a while.Lets start from friday....
I get up 8am in the morning(juz to complete the project)and I had 2 piesces of lovely PBnJ with my all time favourite Marks and Spencer,extra strong,British Tea(dang!It costs a lot).Then,I sit in front of the comp and continue my GEO project.At 11am,the wheather was tempting me so much to grab my basketball and head outside.
Eventually I did but I got chased by a humongos black bee which wuz buzzing around the morning glory.Went out again after 5mins,but the morning glory flowers was of borders for me.Haha!^^
Other than that,we had a prefect meeting after perhimpunan.And gladly it lasted 45mins and we skipped BM!!The meeting was until 3.15pm.So the form 1 prefects could juz hav their recess then.Even better,when recess wuz over the prefects were assigned to different classes coz the teachs were having a jamuan.Me n Anjalee were in 1 Cempaka AKA one of the most well-behaved classes.Poor Cindi wuz alone in 1 Teratai.OK!Then the skewl bell rang!TGI Friday!Everybody happy balik rumah!!L0Lx!^^
I got really nothing much to blog abt.I wanna play some Runescape.Ciao!^^

0 comments: