About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

V.O.G.U.E

Hey everybody..its been ages since iv updated coz my internets down la...grr.Anyway yesterday cheers and joy flooded the scool the minute our 6.45pm bell rang XD We also had a farewell for my art teach.(the celebration was okok la)On thursday, we were spending most of the time in the library by goofing around.watching the phoebster vogue , planning our moral class performance etc.
Today was a busy day for m actually, first my mum n me headed to 1u. We did some SERIOUS shopping!Haha!^^and we were rather satisfied XD Then, I tagged my uncle and sis along to Summit to get some PC games.I got the Desperate Housewives game and Miss Popularity.
Im gonna be going to malacca tomorrow. Last minute vacation thing.Before I leave pls drop by Youtube and type in chocolate rain by Tay Zonday. Its a pretty coool video! Support u man! Ciao guys!^^

0 comments: