About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Apples And Oranges

Delicious Tom Yam soup :)
Dad and mum enjoying the soup
This is the first time im advertsing Tom Yam soup

My uncle's huge ice blend coffee


Rashika AMAZINGLY offering me french fries


Last night, all of us went to Black Canyon for dinner. The Tom Yam soup they served was spectacular! It tasted so good....Mmmmm

Earlier that evening I followed my cousins to Bukit Cahaya. My aunts tagged along too. We went to the four season house. Since it's winter right now, we managed to experience -7 degrees celcius WITHOUT JACKETS. I was rather comfortable compared to the others. Haha! Our next stop was the mini zoo. There wasnt much there though 0_0

I felt like someone from LOST everytime we tried to catch a bus. Haha! Reached home at 7.00pm. And went for dinner after showering. I was really knocked out after dinner. No kidding :)

0 comments: