About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Island Blends





Hey y'all! The blogger is back. Yesterday, went out with Joanne. We kind of set up an ACCIDENTAL meeting. Haha! Its true. And it worked. My mum totally didnt mind Jo tagging along with us. We met at AnW. Then, we went to loads of places :) Let me list down a few for fun. Alright?

We did yoga and played knock knock jokes in MPH

Had lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop

Met Najla, Nisshata , Robyn, Nazween and Nikita

Camwhored the whole time

Thought we saw Robby Williams at Tower Record

Playing with candles in Jusco

We had a great time. Im assuming my mum did too. Haha!



0 comments: