About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

So Tiny

I've just returned from my 3 day 2 night stay at Ipoh. It was really fun! Meeting up with cousin's.
Saturday

My dad, mum and grandparents had to attend a function at Penang. So, they dropped us at my cousins' place. Vin got a new Mp3 which he advertised as I step foot into their house " So tiny! ". Yeah, my I-Pod was twice the size of his Mwalker. Haha! I assumed my other cousin, Ruban ( he had PMR earlier this year ) was rather high and couldn't stop cracking jokes. I spent the night there. We watched Transformers and aunty's dinner was delicious ;)

Sunday

After getting ready for the day, went down to get some breakfast. It was 10.30am and Ruban was at the hall. It was actually amazing he got up much earlier 0_0 Haha! He had badminton practice at 2pm. I followed to drop him off. And Vin was explaining a bit about ACS while we were hanging around there. It was rather interesting. Hehe. Later that night my other aunt and uncle ( their both doctors ) made plans for the night. Dinner at this Golf Club and late night coffee at their patio. We returned to my grandparent's at midnight, and guess who greeted us in?

Shanthini's brother, Praevin who will be here for 3 months of holidays. He's studying in Melbourne. He managed to surprise everybody. Haha! Shanthini, Praevin, Ruban and me stayed up till 3am just chit chatting. We're really close with each other ^^

Today

Had some very nice Cha Khoi for breakfast. All of us were just packing up our stuff and getting ready to leave. Praevin followed us back.

I tried my best to make this post as short as possible. Haha! No kidding.

0 comments: