About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Golden Screen Cinemas :)

Shanthini and me ( I know, very blur )








Yes, I watched Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Sounds boring? It's nothing like that after you watch the movie. The main characters are Mr Magorium ( Dustin Hoffman ) , Molly Mahoney ( Natalie Portman ) , the 9 year-old ( Zach Mills ) and Henry ( Jason Bateman ). It was

MAGICAL


FUNNY


ENJOYABLE



OK. So now let me you guys about what happened before the movie. I went with my cousin, Shanthini and her family. Shanthini and me switched with my aunt as she got closer to the counters. I had no problems getting under the divider neither did my aunt. The laughter of some people made me turn. And guess what? The divider thing let go when Shanthini was getting in 'cause she accidently pushed it up. Out of ambaressment, she was nudging me to stop laughing. Haha!. Anyway, I really wanted to go for The Kingdom. So, this was how the conversation went in the ticket booth


Shan: Hi, can I take her for The Kingdom?

Me: *waves*

Lady: 18 above can

Shan: Erm...

Me: Im 17+ just finished my SPM

Shan: Yeah!

Lady: No la, 18 above only can

Shan: Oh. Fine, give me 3 tickets for Mr Mangorium and 1 ticket for Hitman


I was really pissed so I grinned at the lady as much as possible before we left for dinner. After taking a seat at La Manila. Our orders were taken and surprisingly mine took twice as long than the others. When my Lasagna arrived at 8.45pm, I gave a rather annoyed looked to the waitress 'cause I had a 9pm movie to catch I mean, who wouldn't be? And started digging in. Not too long after that


Shan: *nudges* Hey, mum. Isn't that?

Aunt: Ya la....Ramli Ibrahim ( very famous indian traditional dancer )

Me: What? * looks at the back* Oh...erm....wow


After getting some pocorn and Coke we went for the movie and bla bla bla. They sent me back home and I went to bed. Zzz Zzz Zzz



THX UNCLE , AUNTY AND SHANTHINI!



You all have to watch this video by JawKneeYeah. He seriously rocks :)

0 comments: