About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Hot Breeze

Before going to school on Registration Day :)

Smiley faced thosai . LOL!








Oh My Gosh! Too bimbo!






Emo-ing?





Punk rocker

Yeah, that's me
My parents are on vacation right now. They left this morning at 5am. All I could do was get up and say "Goodbye, have a great trip!" then, I fell onto my fluffy pillows to continue my slumber. Now, it's just Rashika, my uncle, maid and me. Most probably I'll spend a night or two at my cousin's. Then hangout with my friends. Last night, my mum made thosai. I made a speacial one for myself as you can see above. Haha! I started blinging up one of my pictures to kill time. I hope all of you like it. Lunch time!














0 comments: