About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Basketballers and footballers

Meet my one of my besties


Singing rock songs together. Haha!




Acting tough?





Friends forever!







Just a little bit of editing and it turned out looking pro














You know, earlier this evening I was messing around with my uncle's new Puma football. And it all depends if you got it in the hands or feet.( well there are always exceptions. Lol XD ) Yeah , I was trying really hard to control the ball for about half an hour. Then I thought " Ahh whatever. It's time for dinner". In the afternoon, I got really bored today and started taking lots of pictures with my guitar. LOL!^^










0 comments: