About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

What can I say?











Im feeling really bored right now. And I have totally nothing to blog about. OK maybe I could talk about chicken pox ( again?=.=). Maybe not.Haha! With good food control Im healing much faster than the other fellow chicken pox-ers. Haha! The rest of my family went out today to Midvalley I guess. And I had to stay back. I know, miserable right? But they were nice enough to get me a few movies from Rock Corner to keep myself from dying of boredom.


I even watched "In Her Shoes" earlier today. A Cameron Diaz movie. She rocks and I love her movies! Who deosn't? LOL. Dinner's ready. Ciao!








0 comments: