About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Brothers' Day Out




Got up at 9am today. In a good mood I went downstairs to have some breakfast. Then, Cindi texted me saying she would be slightly late for our day out. But due to some "complications" the shopping spree was moved to 1pm. Doesn't matter! We still had a good time :)

I know this is kind of hard to believe. But, Nathan and me were trying to find each other, not noticing that we were circling the same pillar outside Shakey's Pizza. Haha! Hilarious.

Both of us dropped by Wh. It's sort of cool 'cause the whole boutique was is in the theme of a carnival. Yeah, even with those partically creepy circus songs. Nath grabbed hold of this tank top then she was scanning the whole area for a fitting room. " Are sure carnivals have fitting room? Haha! Why don't you just ask one of the guys?". She was too busy looking over the clothes. So, I managed to spot a friendly-looking guy


Me: Hey! Where's the fitting room?

Friendly guy: Oh it's over here , in the middle.

Cindi: *gives me the look*

Me: See? It's simple. Haha!

Cindi: *smiles*


We went to AnW after that. We got a seat outside. I was starting to get sick of the air-cond. Sitting in the breeze we were gulping down some very cool Rootbeer sided with curly fries. Of course! The funny part was, they ran out of glasses so the rootbeers were served in Anw paper cups. The guy at the counter made sure we got what we wanted. This includes a little maths calculation. Haha!


ONE LARGE ROOT BEER = 1 BIG CUP + 1 SMALL CUP


It's really funny. Don't you think? There's even a picture of it in the slideshow :) After an hour or 2, I had to leave. It's a happy day.

0 comments: