About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Happy Diwali :)

Diwali Eve
Me immaturely playing with my immature sister. Immature!
ONE of the bouquets ( how do you spell that again? )

Who did all the hard work? Me and Im proud of it. Haha!


Dad and Rashika doing dumb stuff in the backyard. Haha! Mop?


Mum cooking dinner. And the result.....



Tadaa! Lots of delicious deepavali eve food





As usual, on the phone =.=






Rashika : Wohooo! Uncle: *scraches head* Im hungry la....







Cat lookie








Cat doesn't care anymore

















Diwali day







Seat number 9





















Tickets





OK, more like Happy Belated Deepavali but nevermind. LOL!


This year's celebration wasn't exactly "wonderful" as usual. But we all had a good time.
The reason? Like i've said before, me and a couple of my cousins got chicken pox. By the way, I healed two days ago :)

On Diwali Day


Woke up in the morning while running my fingers through my really messed up hair. I got ready for the day wearing my new Bodyglove top and Chick Avenue pants. Before getting my breakfast, I smiled widely in the mirror. ( It may be weird but it's how I start my day. Haha)


The rest started with the delicous home made indian breakfast. Which we don't exactly get everytime. LOL! At 11am we drove to Cineleisure to watch a movie. Inside the cinema Rashika and me were constantly gobbling down popcorn and chips. The "luxurious" meal was completed with some Coke.Haha!



We walked to The Walk and had some lunch at Rojak-rojak ( refer to Reducing By The Minute ). Roti Jala there was so freaking nice. Mmmm....

After lepak-ing at The Curve till 4pm, we came home and had some hot tea. A family gathering at a chinese retaurant which served awesome food sort of ended our day.

I know. Sounds kind of boring and involves lots of food. Atleast I updated for SOMEONE'S sake. Haha! Dont hide youself, SOMEONE. Watched The Office today. The episode where Micheal is influenced by Jamaican culture and sleeps with his ex-boss during his vacation there. LOL! It's retardedly funny.


Just came back from some Badminton. Better go take a bath. Bye!

0 comments: