About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Crocodile Shopping Spree


" Firemen tying up a 200kg crocodile which wandered from a swamp into a shoplot in Malacca yesterday. It climbed up a flight of stairs to the first floor of the building before ending up in the nearby drain when it was chased by the firemen. Full report on Page 33"


These few lines on The Star's frontpage yesterday made me burst into laughter. Picture this.


Its a sunny and warm day. So, you and a couple of your besties decided to have some fun at The Curve. Chit-chatting and slurrping on your favourite Frappucino at Starbucks. You guys are catching up each other and having a great time. But suddenly,

" Somethings rubbing against my foot"
" Huh?"
" It's definetely not fur Im feeling"
" Oh my gosh! It's a croc! "
" What the...?! *faints* "


Heh :)

0 comments: