About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Golden Skies

The sky it was gold,it was rose,
I was taking sips of it through my nose, And I wish I could get back there,
Some place back there, Smiling in the pictures you would take :)


That's what I call life. Happiness blended with a drop of suspense and drama. Atleast, that's how I look at it. Anyways, a couple of days back I bumped my foot into bricks. Kaboooooom!
Okay, maybe more like Owwwwwww!

Didn't notice three of them turned maroon till I got home. Earlier at 7.30pm, went for guitar class. It was fantastic and fun with Mr Lim like always. He thought me how to play With You by Chris Brown. Just got to get the Capo and I'd be honoured to play for everybody it this big, gigantic world.

Off to school now! Pictures of my retarded toes to be posted soon. Well, not literally retarded. Haha.

0 comments: