About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

No Free Hugs

The seed has finally bloomed and it turned out to be a gorgeous flower. Whatg I'm trying to say is. SMK Damansara Utama won 2nd place in the Zone Level Choral Speaking Competition!

Thank you, thank you.I know we rock.

Though most of us were nervous and went a bit too fast. But let's just settle for "lively". We were also the loudest bunch there receiving weird looks from the competetors. Every 15minutes someone would shout "Tepuk Commando!" in order to celebrating our victory. You know what's better? We got in for district *grins* Yesterday, I learnt something new about my self.


Wood projects + Kiru = Disaster



See what I mean? Good thing I'm not planning on becoming an architect some day :P

0 comments: