About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Dooodolls

So last Friday, after some heavy lunch at Secret Recipe ( whatever you do, never try the seafood macaroni ! ) we decided to stroll by the stores on Highstreet. As we passing Room my eyes got locked on something in particular. It had a purple body, green tongue & appeared to be like a mutated frog ... Doodolls. Those lil' monsters seem so appealing. So I couldn't help myself and brought back the $39.90 Kakatak. It has a permanent spot next to Turtie on my bed now. Hehe.



Now, I got my eyes laid on a Cupido. You shall be mine soon. Muahahaha.

If you don't believe how adorable & irresistable they can be. Drop by http://dooodolls.com. And you'll see.

0 comments: