About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

I'm Rolling In The Heat Like A Fishstick

Marching season ended with the annual Sport's Day last Wednesday. All the good-looking orange people are going to fade back into their natural shades. Despite all the sweat & soaking under 40 degrees of pure sun, we did have loads of fun.

Surprisingly our were formation went perfectly sycronised. But the coy song came out a little too fast. I pratically had to add tune to the slurred up words. Haha. We had to wait for a couple of hours for the races to pass. Scouts snagged 3rd. Congrat's, you guys are worth it !

Kay, so I had to follow Pn. Shan back 'cause my transport K.O-ed on me. Everything was alright till I found out I had to party with the St.John's cause it's a surprise thing & she didn't want to be late ?! Rest in the car were like " Yeah, come join us. It'll be fun ". So I did as they said. But being the only green among all the white ... was torturous at first but after Grace, Yi Yuan & etc came I was ACTUALLY having some fun. Haha. (:


First term is coming up. Would probably be packed till it ends especially when I figured out I have 31 chapters just for Geography. Here comes the rebirth of lifeless Kiru for the next two weeks. I hope you'll deal well with her. Rofl. Im just kidding.

0 comments: