About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Implanted MP3


Wohooo. Today was the last day of our exams ! KH was a breeze, PJ required 0% effort & we've never been BM pros so we'll just that one to how much my luck has improved. The form 3 corridors were packed after the last paper. All of us just hangin' & chillin' after a long long time. Had help out Deshvin with some club stuff. She made me the bad guy who handed all the warning notices. Lol. We got back to class after that.

Me: This isn't my class ...
Mark: Yes, it is.
Me: No, it aint. - points strange species of humans everywhere
Mark: This is your class after the exams. (:
Me: -gasp . I gotta get out of here damnit.

I did comeback after a couple of minutes though. Haha. Dominique locked the chains for our class grills around his neck ( attempting to be all gangsta ), released his inner Snoop- I mean, SNIP DOGG. Haha. Soon enough Daniel joined in and they started rapping about each others underwears. Atleast that's what I thought they were doing. O_O

The school bell was the official beggining to my carefree life for the next 7 days, not needing to stay up till 3am or sometimes 6am just for getting all the Sultan Mahmuds, Muhammads & Ahmads right.
Here's a couple of photographs from the past 2 weeks to make up for the lack of blogging.

After completing our morning duty, the girls decided to comeover to my place. Nasy messed around with my hats and actually sorta started a new funky headwear trend. The higher the better. ;)
I kept my poses so sane. :(

Cindi sketched this last Sunday night when we stayed up till 6am. Amazing, huh ?

0 comments: