About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

6 come 6 non conta ciò che vuoi

Friday ! Still love the sound of it.

Science class was pretty fun today. Cause we got to learn Chapter 4, Tanu's most favourite. ;) Aik Jean used my hand to entertain herself. As you all know my hands are freakishly kiddish. Small.

" Give me your hand. :) "
" Why ? Oh, no way. "
-after 10 seconds
" Fine ... "

In about 5 minutes, the rest were either staring, laughing or comparing their 'gigantic' palms to mine. Dominique's hand was 3 times bigger than mine. And if I wasn't mistaken Tanu was cradling my right hand. Sorta freaked me out a little. Haha. Imagine someone grabbing your hand & literally playing with it while mumbling all sorts of crazy stuff like " ooooh you little cute. hehehe. shooo cute .. " etc. O_O
I mean. Are they that small and prolly adorable? Rofl.

God, im so in the mood for some Italian Gelato right now. - wipes drool

0 comments: