About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Hail The Carpenters

We had a 2 period KH lesson today. Kerja kayu -overdramatic gulp
My project's been taking shape the right way, luckily. I thought of doing a nail-free project just like those dudes did with that castle. Nevermind forget about that. I was glue-ing everything together pretty good. Till Pn.Chong insists me on nailing everything in place.

Got the hammer, got the nails & Im good to go. "Okay, Kiru. Nice & steady -forces shaking fingers to stop". I've had problems with nails somehow they stick out the other end, get bent while hammering or go right through my finger. Maybe not much of the last one la. Haha.

Bang. " Ouch, wtffffffffff ". After several horrible attempts then I only noticed Pn. Chong was right next to me the whole freaking time. She was laughing her head off watching the making of my "professional" piece of work which I was trying to get done & exhibit to world. Perhaps, sell it on e-Bay too. Haha. Obviously, she did most of the nailing for me ( I'd have turned 30 by the time I completed it all by myself ) . Even felt surprised 'cause I'd never expected her to be so helpful. I mean, she didn't even get mad at me for not nailing right about 5 times or more !

Still got another 2 weeks to finish the crap. -pfft I don't sound like my usual self today. Think it was the 2 hour nap I had. Anyways, say Hi to your mom's for me ? o_O Nevermind.

0 comments: